Feb 26, 2009

A joke - How you know when you've been married too long

I found this on a blog I stumbled upon. The blog is http://viznine.blogspot.com/. Caution: I have not explored this blog, so I cannot guarantee the content. From first glance, it looks OK.

Now that credit has been given, on with the joke:


Three women -- one engaged, one married and one a mistress --- are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. All three buy black leather bras " stiletto heels, and masks for their eyes.
After a few days, they meet over lunch to compare notes.

The engaged women says:

The other night when my boyfriend came over, he found me in the black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He said, "you are the woman of my life. I love you". Then we made love all night long.

The mistress says:

I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word -- but we had wild sex all night.

The married woman says:

I sent the kids to my mother's house all excited about having alone time with my husband. Had the lights dim, candles going, I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos heels and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came to the door and saw me and said,
"What's for dinner, BATMAN

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Hi Patricia!

I wanted to check with you about my Baby Bonanza giveaway. Just wanted to make sure you know it is in Columbus OH. I think you are in AL. Would you plan to attend or should I delete your entry? Thank so much!

http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/2009/02/giveaway-pair-of-baby-bonanza-expo.html

Marcy